Workforce scheduling made easy with Rostering Software from Carval
Carval’s Rostering software is an optional module available for use with our Unitend Time and Attendance Software. It provides all the required services to help roster employees on a day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
Carval’s optional Roster module provides all the required services to help with rostering employees on a day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
- It will allocate the most appropriate employees based on skills and availability.
- If there are any shifts that cannot be filled due to holidays or sickness, then it will suggest appropriate employees for the user to select manually.
- Once a roster has been created, the user can transfer the employees hours into the Time & Attendance module (Unitend) and from there, transfer them across to Carval’s payroll software (Uniwage).
- Use the system to plan working schedules for multiple companies, sites, departments, cost centres, locations and teams
- Set-up rules for the minimum and maximum times an employee can work, along with specifying rest days
- Manage hours in line with working Time Directive requirements
- Set up unlimited roles or jobs and define the skills required to do them
- Set-up daily work groups to cover all your business needs and build these into weekly schedules
- Automatically roster employees according to the skills that they have and their availability
- Notify employees of their shifts via self-service or email
- SMS feature to advise employees of any additional shifts available and for them to automatically accept them, which in turn updates the roster